Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Use your MyNSU ID/Password to log into Cochrane Library Video Training
- Browse by topic
- Browse by review group
- Advance search: Abstract or key word
- Advance search: using MESH term (look-up)
- Explode all terms under MESH term
- Look at the abstract, discussion or PDF
- Much of the information is sources from www.clinicaltrials.gov
- PubMed sources are added to clinical trials data
- Expanded search availability
Creating, Combining and Exporting Searches
Like Cinahl and Proquest, you create an individual user account within the database after you authenticate from the Northwestern State University Library link. Cochrane Database allows you to register for a special account in Cochrane, you can save, combine and export searches.
- Save search (es)
- Combine searches
- View articles
- Export your findings
Select "Advanced Search" then click on "Search manager". You can actuallly search from within the search manager screen, much like PubMed.. To confirm your search has been saved (see image below), click on "View search".