Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Nursing & Alled Health (NAH) Databases
Click on Databases to see the full list of Nursing & Alled Health Databases. They are acccessible from the main NSU Libraries page.
Other Library Services
Nursing and Allied Health Library
The NSU Libraries in Natchitoches, Leesville, and Shreveport each offer additional services in addition to online and print collections.
- Scan articles using the free BookEye scanner: Requires flash drive!
- Print free journal articles from library computers
- Prepare reports & assignments in the Learning Resources Center
- Project group work and presentations on flat video display monitors (reserve)
- Participate in video conference feed or professional training
- Request articles via the Nursing Interlibrary Loan form
- Shreveport: Professional tutor available by appointment: t Monday 8am - 1:00 pm
Full Text Finder
Full Text Finder Tool
- Go to: https://library.nsula.edu
- Browse the Full Text Finder tool for Nursing & Allied Health journals.
- Follow the Nursing & Allied Health.link.
- Display the nursing and allied health journals that offer Full Text.
- Alternately, if you know the journal title enter the journal name.
- Try it out: Click this image:
Nursing Library Contact Information