Full Text Finder is easy to use!
Step by step instructions are shown below:
You will need the Journal Title, ISSN Number, Volume, Issue and Title of the article.
1. Click on the Journals Full Text Finder Link
2. Type in the Journal Title or a keyword in the title. I typed in diabetes.
3. Does the ISSN (Journal Serial Number) match your bibliographic record?
4. Does the year match the range in the database?
5. Is the article brand new? It may be embargoed.
6. Choose the Volume and Number that matches your citation or bibliographic record.
7. Examine the article title. They are usually in order of page numbers. Then click on the PDF. Once the PDF is open choose either Download or Print and a.) Print to PDF or b.) Print to printer.