Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Quick Links | Nursing & Allied Health
QuickLinks to CON-SAH Resources
Rayyan.AI App: Managing Your Research | MSN.MAH.DNP
ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health
Mendeley: Your Library
Cochrane Library: MAH, MSN, DNP Students
Create your Alert in JournalTOCS
Life Long Learning
CONSAH Library Resources
Access the resources you need 24 X 7 from any internet connection:
You may also wish to . . .
- Make a consultation appointment with your CONSAH librarian prior to beginning your project in liew of thesis (PILT), DNP special project, systematic review, integrative review OR poster presentation.
- Make use of the many online digital resources and valuable scholarship preserved in print.
- Utilize CONSAH study rooms to work individually or in groups. CONSAH library study rooms include a white-board which allows you to group brainstorm, share information with your colleagues, or organize your thoughts. The Learning Resource Center (LRC) will accommodate 20 persons and must be scheduled in advance and has both online conference and flat-screen capability. Two mid-sized study room will accommodate 8-12 persons and also have flat-screen connectivity. Drinks must be in secured covered containers. Food is not allowed in study rooms or near computer or teleconferencing equipment.
- Access campus WIFI to for a superior connection
- Video conference using our equipment and your laptop (Shreveport & Natchitoches) to share Microsoft Power Point slides, attend study group meetings with colleagues across the state via your WebEx account or access other video media resources via your laptop.
- Print journal articles from library unified work stations affecting your One Card Balance.
- Download a chapter from an e-book (copyright permissions vary by information aggregator)
* You must be a registered student at Northwestern State University of Louisiana, a dual enrollment student, a LSMSA student, faculty or staff to use the above electronic resources. You have access to articles, e-Books and Microsoft 365 and email through your ID. If you are an LSMSA student, there may be some restrictions. Shreveport visitors are required to present an official photo ID and sign-in through Security.
Peer Reviewed Literature Training Module
Audio and Video Requirements for Video Streaming and Webex
Video Streaming and WebEx
System Test: WebEx audio and video streaming:
Trouble-shooting off-campus login